This week was a bit of an adjustment. After time off for the holidays, I struggled when my alarm went off at 6:30 on Tuesday morning. I’ll admit it made me want to shed a few tears. Once that feeling passed, I tried to throw myself head first into the new year. Naturally, I found quite a bit of inspiration online. Here’s what I’ve been reading this week.
- I’m sort of a sucker for astrology, so had to see what’s in story for me in my January horoscope. (As a Leo, it doesn’t sound promising).
- This list of morning habits of successful women. I’m really trying to get into the habit of working out before work, instead of after. It’s more difficult than I imagined.
- Thinking of working my way through these 31 things to do to be happier and healthier in 2017.
- The only thing I love more than watching The Bachelor are reading the recaps of each episode. (Get caught up on the first episode here). I’m convinced that Nick’s season is going to be one of the best ever, and not just because Chris Harrison keeps telling us that.
- Glamour announced this week that all of the photographs in their February issue were created by women. That in itself is awesome, but the fact that they’re speaking up and making this an issue that they want to address in the future is even better.